Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Toy

Poncho and I discovered a new toy yesterday - toilet paper! It's awesome! It's just like having a stuffed toy without the covering on it. Mom decided to leave us alone for most of the day yesterday (which we hate) so we were bored and I went into the bathroom to see if I could find anything to play with (sometimes we find Mom's hair bands on the floor). Instead there was this roll of toilet paper sitting next to the toilet. I've never seen one that's not on the wall before so I decided to check it out. Well guess what? It's so light that even I can pick up the whole thing. Then Poncho started playing with it too. We carried it into the family room and went to town. It's so much easier than pulling the stuffing out of toys. And it flutters and floats when you run with it. You should have seen the look on Mom's face when she got home. She must have been so happy that we found a way to have a good time without her!

Oh yeah, the big dogs got their first snake of the season yesterday. That means Poncho and I are now officially on restricted outdoor strolls. We can't run around in the back yard as much anymore. Stupid snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment