Monday, August 17, 2009

Sticks and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

Thought I'd give you an update on Poncho (aka Ed). He has now decided that he wants to be on Mom every time she sits or lays down. He likes to curl up under her neck which can be tough if Mom's sitting straight up. He gets around this by trying to climb up and drape himself on her shoulder. What a geek! Of course, all I have to do is give him the 'look' and he jumps down. But now he's figured out that if he just turns his head away from me I can't make eye contact with him and he thinks he's safe. Talk about acting like an ostrich putting it's head in the sand...... as if ignoring me ever made me just go away. I have a couple of ideas about how to take care of this: number 1: I'll just... Dangit! I hear him eating something........ I'll be right back.

Ok, back! What was I doing? Was I chewing on a stick? Yeah, that must have been it. Let me get back to it before one of the big dogs takes it and buries it.


Bark at you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Chula,

    Welcome to DWB! I can't wait to find out what you and Pancho have been up to lately.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom had to take a break for a while but she has finally opened the laptop for me!

    ReplyDelete