Monday, January 4, 2010

Rare Sighting

Sorry for the loooong hiatus but Mom started a new job in September and she hasn't had time to log on for me (I can't quite manage the latch on our laptop yet - pawsitively frustrating!). Anyway, just thought I'd share this picture. It's a very rare phenomenon known as "Gwenny Not Moving". It only happens 2 times a year or so. So it's a pretty exciting find.

Gwenny is the white one with freckles. Her older sister, Kenz, lays down all the time so it's nothing new to see her like that. Gotta run.........Mom's making chicken and dumplings for dinner so I should get in place to catch any scraps before Poncho does. His latest thing now is that he thinks he's a meerkat so he walks around on his hind legs in the kitchen. That gives him a height advantage over me so I have to be extra sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment