Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!

What an exciting day! I got to ride in the car twice and Poncho got to go outside and run down to Jan's house and back (he slipped out the front door). My rides were legitimate - I had to go see my doctor. The doctor's not really all that bad (except for when they put that thing in your butt!). I'll tell you what, when Dr. Knox came in I walked my butt right up the wall (keeping my eyes on her the whole time) until I was only standing on my front feet. When Mom pulled me down I walked my butt right up her stomach. Mom thought this was funny for some reason. Dr. Knox explained that it's because I'm afraid she was going to put that stick up my butt. She laughed too. Human's have a strange sense of humor. I don't laugh at Mom when she complains about the OB/GYN. Maybe from now on I will.

Anyway, I didn't know it at the time but Dr. Knox didn't need a sample and she even gave me a cuddle to make me feel better about all the laughing (she's a good doctor). Now I get to eat the good canned food from the vet for at least 6 weeks. That's got to be at least 9 months in dog years. Yea!!!!!!

Poncho got out the front door this afternoon. Mom swears she let him out on purpose but I don't believe her. That would be unfair to me and I'm the princess of the house. He got to go with Mom down to Jan's house which is about 2 miles away (Kenz tells me it's actually closer to 200 feet but she's a giant compared to me). Mom thinks he runs like a greyhound (yeah right - more like an italian greyhound) but she's right about one thing, he does love to run. I love running too you know but Mom says the difference about Poncho is that he comes back when she calls and I don't so I have to be on a leash at all times. WHATEVER. Like I said, I'm the princess around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment