Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stylish Boomer



Now look, Boomer may look dashing in his new cap but he still can't beat me when it comes to stylish looks (see entry further below).Although I have to admit, he does look handsome. Dad brought this new hat home for him to try on last night. Boom seems to like it but you never can tell with him. He's one of those dogs that says "Oh thank you! It's just what I wanted!" even when he doesn't like it (he's so polite).

On another note, Mom told me that me and Poncho will have to have our teeth cleaned sometime soon. She said something about Poncho having "death breath" even though he's only 1 year old. I don't know what teeth cleaning is but it can't be good since Mom avoids it whenever she can. She said the vet told her that smaller dogs have bigger teeth (proportionately) so they have to have it done sooner and more often than the big dogs. That's another thing I don't understand. The big dogs have much bigger teeth than I do. It's a fact. I have a proposition for Mom - I'll do it when she does it. How does that sound Mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment