Wednesday, March 17, 2010

They did it again............

Well the big dogs broke out of the back yard again yesterday morning. I don't know why they do it unless it's to get away from Gwenny (she's still too much like a puppy for the others to handle). Then when Mom was trying to get them back in the house, I slipped out the front door and ran off with Boomer (he's my hero). By the time Mom got me back in, Poncho got out and this time he was in for a surprise. Gwenny was the only one still outside and she kept rolling him on the wet grass. I guess he didn't like it because he actually ran straight to Mom when she called him. Ha! He doesn't realize it's all about attitude with Gwenny. I don't care if she is 10 times bigger than me. I growl at her and she leaves me alone. Poor Special Ed. He was soaking wet and traumatized. I almost felt sorry for him.

Mom and my doctor finally figured out what is wrong with my tummy. I have hook worms. Gross. Like totally gross! I don't know why I'm the only one who has such a bad reaction to them. Dr. knox says the bigger dogs can throw them off on their own. But Poncho isn't much bigger than I am amd he never has the same problem. So I had to take medicine twice and use a special apllication of medicine to keep them out. Not fair. Not fair at all.

On a side note, Mom had a laundry basket on the floor in plain sight and when she threw Poncho's buddy for him to chase he ran right into it. You should have seen the look on his face. I guess all is right in the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment