Monday, March 8, 2010

Buddy!


Look what Mom got us! It's a Buddy - Poncho's favorite toy! He's already hogging it and won't share. I don't know why he likes it so much. It has a pretty ugly face. He stands there like an idiot making it squeak non-stop until somebody gets within 5 feet of him. Then he runs to his bed and guards it. Mom's gonna have to make him share or I'm gonna get real mad.






See what I mean? He won't let me near it. Oh well, I don't really care. I'll just grab it when he's not looking. He's so dumb he doesn't even realize that his bed has a Santa Claus on it which means it's totally out of fashion right now. Mine is blue and can be used at any time of the year. I know how to keep up with the times.




Oh yeah, some of the big dogs got out this morning (in the rain no less). Mom caught 2 of them so they're inside now but Kenz hurt her hips so she can't hardly move. Personally, I think it's ploy to get on the couch. I mean, seriously, look at that face. She's hammimg it up for Mom just to get Mom to lift her up.


No comments:

Post a Comment