Friday, July 17, 2009

Announcement

Well, I have some interesting news.............Mom thinks it's official and that Poncho and I are going to be parents soon. I'm not sure yet how I feel about Poncho being able to handle this kind of responsibility. I mean, he's really been annoying me ALOT lately and he won't give me any extra food which any good father would do, right? Plus, he still cries like a baby when I get mad at him. Mom thinks it's just the hormones that are making me feel this way but I'm not so sure. All I know is I want another nap. Right now.


Oh and apparently Gwenny has mange - like, EEEWWWWW! Mom tried to tell me that all dogs carry this bug but only some get an infection blah, blah, blah. She better not touch any of my stuff. I already feel itchy just thinking about it. Definitely time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment