Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unbelievable

I wouldn't belive this unless I saw it with my own 2 eyes - somebody has left ANOTHER animal at our house and it's taken up residence in the barn (that's how we got Gwenny, my youngest sister). Somebody sure has my mom figured out. It wouldn't be such a big deal except that this time it's a CAT. And I don't like the way she looks in the front windows at night. I've been telling her off every time she does it but she must not speak "dog" because she keeps on doing it. I guess I'll have to find some other way to persuade her............

We have company coming over tonight so I have to run now - I need to conserve my energy. Being the center of attention is soooooooo tiring! My mom taught me a new trick last week so I'll definitely be performing. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment