Monday, July 20, 2009

My Favorite Things

Well that was a great weekend! I got to do my 2 favorite things in the whole world all weekend: eat and sleep! And Poncho got what was coming to him when he wouldn't stop bothering me. He kept standing on the big pillow in front of me and barking at me to get up. He barks like a girl so it gets annoying pretty fast. He barked so hard that he knocked himself off the pillow and fell over! I think he was embarassed because he stopped after that (thank goodness).

And some more good news: Gwenny doen't have mange!!!! Yea!!! I can stop itching now. She has some sort of skin infection and she's on medicine to fix it. I guess that's what happens when you start out life as a homeless dog..........I still don't want her touching any of my stuff though.

Oops, gotta run.......I hear Poncho eating something

No comments:

Post a Comment