Friday, January 15, 2010

sketches

Mom found some sketches of some of us and a friend.This is Reilly. He's not with us anymore (actually, I never got to dazzle this handsome boy - he was gone a long time before I was born). Mom still talks about him though. He must have been special.



Now here's an acrobatic daredevil that I absolutely love! Guess who? Boomer! I'd like to think I've dazzled him a time or two........

And here's one of yours truly. Notice my golden aura surrounded by fiery orange. I'm not sure what it means but I bet it's good........


And this is Sadie. She stays with us when her parents go away. I still can't figure out why anyone would leave their kids. My mom said it's because they're going to someplace called Finland. Huh? I guess dogs are not allowed in Finland. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment