Saturday, January 23, 2010

So Scared

Mom took me and Poncho for a walk today. We walked down the street like we usually do and 3 dogs came running towards us. 2 big pointers and a boston terrier. Mom tried to grab both of us but she couldn't get a hold of Poncho because he was already running. Needless to say, I wanted to kill those dogs but Poncho was scared (and I don't blame him). They all attacked him and Mom had a hard time trying to get a hold of him while she was holding me. Poncho is fast but there were 3 of them! One of the last things Mom remembers is seeing one of the pointers pick Poncho up by his middle. She really got scared then. Finally, the owners of the dogs showed up and helped us get Poncho out of there. He was so scared and upset. Amazingly, Mom is the only one who got hurt. Someone bit her hand. What surprised me was that the owners of the other dogs didn't really seem too upset. They said their dogs were just being "territorial". What about fences and leashes? I know I'm not allowed outside without a leash. And my backyard has a fence for all of us. I really wish Kenz and Boomer were with us this time. They would have kicked some pointer butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment