Sunday, January 24, 2010

Y'all are not going to believe this. One of the pointers that jumped on Poncho yesterday has gone missing. Talk about instant doggie karma. That's got to be what it is. Mom keeps telling me I'm being small minded (hello - I only weigh 5 lbs. so that's kind of a given) and petty. She actually went with the dog's owner to search the ranch behind us. Traitor. I've said it many times before - I'll never understand humans. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth! Raise a paw if you agree with me.


I knew I could count on Kenz. She's half Border Collie (which means she's smart). She's the one who taught me how to perform that doggie-hex last night. OOPS. Did I just let the dog out of the bag? Mom's gonna kill me when she reads this post. I better go work on looking cute so I don't get in too much trouble...............

No comments:

Post a Comment